Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Well its official, I'm going to my new job by December and am sooo excited. The Dr i will be working for is actually my Bishop too LOL he just happened to be expanding his practice, now if that's not a blessing i don't know what is!! I will work 3 /12's which is way cool !! And more good news is Jared probably will go back to the mill, he is really high on the recall list so its a very high possibility that he will be back right when he gets off disability YAY!!!! Double blessings!!! Things are starting to look back up a little, i guess i just had some lessons to learn and BOY did i. Well hope the next post brings more good news.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay! I'm so glad! It's horrible worrying about stuff like that. I hope it doesn't take Jared long to get back to work.

Zonnie said...

3 12's are great!! I loved them when I was working as a 911 dispatcher!! What do you do for the Dr? Are you an RN? Glad things are looking up for you guys!