Monday, September 22, 2008

Monday, September 22, 2008

Ive been tagged
MY 8 OBSESSIONS.....
1. My husband!
2. My new found faith in Heavenly Father
3. Book of Mormon
4. Canning (new)
5. making jewelry
6. reading
7. making hats and scarves
8. our house
8 WORDS OR PHRASES I OFTEN USE...
1.I call all my nieces and nephews "turkeys" nicer than some of the other words i can think of LOL.
2. SHUT UP ( when someone is telling me something funny)
3. That is so funny
4.Love you
5.HEY Jared??
6.Where are my keys??
7.I'm tired
8. I need food
8 THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE...
1. Skydive
2. Get sealed in the temple to Jared
3. Maybe have some kids MAYBE!!!
4. Move around a little
5. Serve a mission with Jared
6. NOT work
7. make sure those i love know it
8. be baptized in my Moms name and loved ones
8 THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM MY PAST..
1. Not to rush into a decision
2. To just love
3. Its OK to cry
4. To forgive
5. To be grateful
6. Your not alone
7. sometimes family does suck LOl
8. always listen to your gut
8 PLACES I WOULD LOVE TO GO OR SEE..
1. My grandma
2. my sister heather in Durango
3.my sister holly in Oceanside
4. Berlin Germany, my great aunt and Great oma (grandma) are still there!!
5. Maine
6. Canada
7. Australia
8. Sedona( still never been there!!)
8 THINGS I CURRENTLY NEED OR WANT...
1.My Mom
2. A million bucks ( who doesn't)
3. A fat Pepsi
4. a big hug!
5. someone to buy my house
6. 5 pm to roll around so i can go home!!
7. to shed some pounds
8. our stupid health insurance to just approve Jared's second surgery they already did for the first?? I HATE HEALTH INSURANCE

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new photos you have added to your blog!! I just realized that you dressed to match your blog colors. How cute! :D